6005 Aluminum Sheet
- Thickness: 0.3-600mm
- Applications: sheet metal parts for oil pipes, transportation vehicles, and ships
WhatsApp for Price: + 86 189 5460 7915
6005 aluminum sheet belongs to the Si-Mg-Al alloy series. It is a kind of widely used anti-rust aluminum alloy. The 6005 aluminum plate contains a large amount of SI. It can reduce the melting temperature and improve its extrudability.
JC Metal is a 6000 series aluminum sheet supplier. The main type includes 6005,6005A,6060,6061,6063,6082,6101 aluminum sheet.
6005 Aluminum Sheet characteristics
1. High strength, especially anti-fatigue strength.
2. 6005 aluminum plate has high plasticity and corrosion resistance, it can not be strengthened by heat treatment.
3. Its properties are like 6106 and 6082 aluminum plates. But the extrusion properties of 6005 aluminum plates are better.
4. 6005 aluminum plate gas welding, argon arc welding, spot welding, roll welding welding welding performance is very good.
6005 Aluminum Sheet Mechanical properties
|Tensile strength σb (MPa)||≥175|
|Conditional yield strength σ0.2(MPa)||≥80|
Specimen Size: all wall thickness
Note: longitudinal mechanical properties of tubes at room temperature
6005 Aluminum Sheet price
- JC Metal China 6005 Aluminum Sheet price = Ingot Cost/Raw aluminum cost + Processing cost.
- 6005 Aluminum Sheet unit price is $/ton,$/kg,$/Pound,$/lbs.
- 6005 Aluminum Plate price will be different as per the below factors. Such as Length, Width, Thickness, State, Surfaces Treatment.
- Business Term: FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DUP…
- Payment Term: TT.LC.TT+LC…
1–Install wooden pallets. Use steel belts to reinforce them to avoid collisions during transportation.
2–Can be packed as per customer’s requirements.
Aluminum Sheet Plate Before Packing
Aluminum Sheet Plate After Packing
Aluminum Sheet Container Loading
|Typical alloy||6005 aluminium plate|
|Typical products||Fuel tanks/oil pipes, sheet metal parts of transportation vehicles/ships, etc.|
The 6005 aluminum plate is mainly used for structural pipes. Handrails, trucks, trailers, automobiles, buses and railway components. Platforms, ladders, structures, buildings, construction applications and marine applications.