7005 Aluminum Sheet
- Thickness: 1.0-600mm
- Application areas: large heat exchangers, tennis rackets and softball bats, tooling fixtures.
WhatsApp for Price: + 86 189 5460 7915
7005 Aluminum Sheet is a heat-treated alloy with Zn and Si as the main alloy elements. It is super duralumin. It has good welding properties. Its strength is not as good as 6061 aluminum plate. But it is much lighter and is typical lightweight aluminum.
JC Metal China is a 7000 series aluminum sheet supplier. The main type is 7005,7050,7075,7A04,7A09 aluminum sheet.
7005 Aluminum Sheet characteristics
1. 7005 aluminum plate has good mechanical properties. Anode reaction, high strength, and can be heat treated.
2. 7005 aluminum plate is easy to process and has good wear resistance.
3. Good usability. After the stress is eliminated, it will not be deformed or warped after processing.
7005 Aluminum Sheet Mechanical properties
|Ultimate Tensile Strength σb (MPa)||350|
Specimen Size: all wall thickness
Note: longitudinal mechanical properties of tubes at room temperature
7005 Aluminum Sheet price
- JC Metal China 7005 Aluminum Sheet price = Ingot Cost/Raw aluminum cost + Processing cost.
- 7005 Aluminum unit price is $/ton,$/kg,$/Pound,$/lbs.
- 7005 Sheet price will be different as per the below factors. Such as Length, Width, Thickness, State, Surfaces Treatment.
- Business Term: FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DUP…
- Payment Term: TT.LC.TT+LC…
1–Install wooden pallets. Use steel belts to reinforce them to avoid collisions during transportation.
2–Can be packed as per customer’s requirements.
Aluminum Sheet Plate Before Packing
Aluminum Sheet Plate After Packing
Aluminum Sheet Container Loading
|Typical alloy||7005 aluminum plate|
|Typical application||Large heat exchangers, tennis rackets and softball bats, fixtures|
It is often used in the manufacture of welded structures that need both high strength and high fracture toughness. Such as trusses, rods, containers of transportation vehicles. Large heat exchangers, and parts that cannot be solid-melted after welding. Also Can be used to make sports equipment, such as tennis rackets and softball bats.