7050 Aluminum Sheet
- Thickness: 1.0-600mm
- Application areas: tooling fixtures, golf ball heads, molds
WhatsApp for Price: + 86 189 5460 7915
7050 Aluminum Sheet is a high-strength alloy. It can be heat treated. It is based on 7075 aluminum plate by increasing the content of Zn and Cu. To increase the strength and replace Cr with Zr to reduce the quenching sensitivity
The main alloying element of 7050 aluminum plate is zinc. Magnesium is added to the alloy containing 3%-75% zinc. MgZn2 with a significant strengthening effect can be formed. The heat treatment effect of this alloy is far better than that of MgZn2 alloy.
Mainly used for mold processing, mechanical equipment, tooling and fixtures. Especially used for high-stress structures that require high strength and strong corrosion resistance.
JC Metal China is a 7000 series aluminum sheet supplier. The main type is 7005,7050,7075,7A04,7A09 aluminum sheet.
7050 Aluminum Sheet Characteristics
1. The corrosion resistance and toughness of 7050 aluminum plates are higher than 7075 aluminum plates.
2. The quenching sensitivity is relatively low. This can maintain its strength properties. Stress corrosion cracking resistance and fracture toughness levels.
3. 7050 aluminum plate also has a good anodic oxidation reaction.
7050 Aluminum Sheet Mechanical properties
|Tensile Strength (ksi)||74|
|Yield Strength (ksi)||64|
|Elongation in 2″ %||10|
7050 Aluminum Sheet price
- JC Metal China 7050 Aluminum Sheet price = Ingot Cost/Raw aluminum cost + Processing cost.
- 7050 Aluminum unit price is $/ton,$/kg,$/Pound,$/lbs.
- 7050 Sheet price will be different as per the below factors. Such as Length, Width, Thickness, State, Surfaces Treatment.
- Business Term: FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DUP…
- Payment Term: TT.LC.TT+LC…
1–Install wooden pallets. Use steel belts to reinforce them to avoid collisions during transportation.
2–Can be packed as per customer’s requirements.
Aluminum Sheet Plate Before Packing
Aluminum Sheet Plate After Packing
Aluminum Sheet Container Loading
7050 Aluminum Sheet Technical parameters
|Typical alloy||7050 aluminium plate|
|Typical application||Golf ball heads, molds, fixtures.|
Commonly used for medium and heavy plate extrusions, free forgings and die forgings. Mold processing, mechanical equipment, tooling and fixtures. High-strength structure with high strength and strong corrosion resistance.