China 5005 Aluminum Sheet supplier
- Thickness: 0.1-500mm
- Application: curtain wall panels, cooking utensils, instrument shells, architectural decorations.
WhatsApp for Price: + 86 189 5460 7915
5005 Aluminum Sheet is an Al-Mg alloy with low density and good thermal conductivity. Its strength is medium.5005 aluminum sheet cannot be heat treated. And it has high corrosion resistance in the alkaline marine environment.
JC Metal China is a 5000 Series Aluminum Plate Supplier. The main type is 5005,5052,5052A,5052B,5059,5083,5086,5182,5252,5454,5754,5A02,5A03,5A05,5A06,5M52 aluminum sheet.
5005 Aluminum Plate Chemical composition
5005 aluminum coil Characteristics
5005 aluminum plate has low density. high tensile strength, high elongation. good welding performance. Cannot be strengthened by heat treatment. Only cold working can improve strength.
5005 Aluminum Plate Mechanical Properties
|Tensile strength σb (MPa)||100-205|
|Elongationδ10(%) : 1 ~ 8||1-8|
Specimen Size: all wall thickness
Note: longitudinal mechanical properties of tubes at room temperature
5005 Aluminum Sheet Price
JC Metal is a 5005 aluminum sheet factory and manufacturer.If you buy 5005 aluminum alloy sheets, kindly get a free quote from us.
- JC Metal China 5005 Aluminum Sheet price = Ingot Cost/Raw aluminum cost + Processing cost.
- 5005 aluminum plate pricelist is $/ton,$/kg,$/Pound,$/lbs.
- 5005 Aluminum Plate price will be different as per the below factors. Such as Length, Width, Thickness, State, Surfaces Treatment.
- Business Term: FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DUP…
- Payment Term: TT.LC.TT+LC…
1–Install wooden pallets. Use steel belts to reinforce them to avoid collisions during transportation.
2–Can be packed as per customer’s requirements.
Aluminum Sheet Plate Before Packing
Aluminum Sheet Plate After Packing
Aluminum Sheet Container Loading
|Typical alloy||5005 aluminium plate|
|Typical products||Curtain wall panels, cooking utensils, instrument shells, architectural decorations, oxide materials.|
Wide curtain wall panels, conductors, cooking utensils. Instrument panels, shells. Architectural decorations. Interior and exterior building materials. Vehicle interior materials.