5086 Aluminum Sheet
- Thickness: 0.5-600mm
- Application: Oxidized material, automobile, fuel tank material, coal gondola, door sheet material, fuel tank car material
WhatsApp for Price: + 86 189 5460 7915
5086 aluminum plate belongs to a kind of anti-rust aluminum alloy of Al-Mg series. Since heat treatment does not affect the strength, 5086 aluminum alloy can retain most of the mechanical strength during the welding process. Good welding effect and good corrosion performance in seawater make 5086 very suitable for building ships.
JC Metal China is an 5000 series aluminum sheet supplier. The main type is 5005,5052,5052A,5052B,5059,5083,5086,5182,5252,5454,5754,5A02,5A03,5A05,5A06,5M52 aluminum sheet.
5086 Aluminum Plate Chemical composition
5086 Aluminum Plate Characteristics
5086 aluminum sheet has good mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, and good welding performance. Low density, high tensile strength and high elongation.
5086 Aluminum Sheet Mechanical Properties
|Tensile strength σb (MPa)||≥240|
|Conditional yield strength σ0.2(MPa)||≥95|
Specimen Size: all wall thickness
Note: longitudinal mechanical properties of tubes at room temperature
5086 Aluminum Sheet Price
- JC Metal China 5086 Aluminum Sheet price = Ingot Cost/Raw aluminum cost + Processing cost.
- 5086 Aluminum Sheet unit price is $/ton,$/kg,$/Pound,$/lbs.
- 5086 Aluminum Sheet price will be different as per the below factors. Such as Length, Width, Thickness, State, Surfaces Treatment.
- Business Term: FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DUP…
- Payment Term: TT.LC.TT+LC…
1–Install wooden pallets. Use steel belts to reinforce them to avoid collisions during transportation.
2–Can be packed as per customer’s requirements.
Aluminum Sheet Plate Before Packing
Aluminum Sheet Plate After Packing
Aluminum Sheet Container Loading
|Typical alloy||5086 aluminium plate|
|Typical products||Ship plates, LNG storage tanks, gas storage cylinders, GIS shells, car body skins, flange materials|
5086 aluminum plate typical use: used on occasions with high corrosion resistance, good weldability and medium strength. Such as weldable parts of ships, automobiles and aircraft plates.Pressure vessels, refrigeration devices, TV towers, installation equipment. Transportation equipment that need strict fire protection.