5052 Aluminum Foil
- Thickness: 0.014-0.2 mm.
- Applications: Food packaging, lunch box materials, baked lunch boxes
WhatsApp for Price: + 86 189 5460 7915
5052 Aluminum Foil belongs to the aluminum-magnesium container foil alloy series. multiple usages. Especially in the construction industry, food packaging industry. 5052 aluminum alloy foil is a typical food-grade aluminum foil, used for food packaging, lunch boxes. It is the most promising alloy.
The alloying rate of 5052 is higher than that of 3003 aluminum but lower than that of 8011 alloys. The performance of 5052 aluminum alloy foil shows medium strength. Good formability. Good corrosion resistance. Good surface treatment effect.
1. Good mechanical properties, high blast resistance, good puncture resistance and tear resistance. Mg is the main alloying element. So, aluminum 5052 foil exhibits better processability, formability and formability.
2. Good tensile strength. The surface treatment effect is good for 5052 H24 aluminum foil. The tensile strength is 230-280Rm/MPa. It is much higher than 3003 container foil (145-195Rm/MP).
3. Lightweight and recyclable. It is the best choice for friendly tableware. Aluminum alloy 5052 foil also has excellent corrosion resistance. Whether it is used for beverages or food.
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||173-303|
|Yield Strength (MPa)||66-221|
5052 Aluminum Foil Price
- JC Metal China 5052 Aluminum Foil price = Ingot Cost/Raw aluminum cost + Processing cost.
- 5052 Aluminum Foil unit price is $/ton,$/kg,$/Pound,$/lbs.
- 5052 Aluminum Foil price will be different as per the below factors. Such as Length, Width, Thickness, State, Surfaces Treatment.
- Business Term: FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DUP…
- Payment Term: TT.LC.TT+LC…
- Core Diameter: 405mm or 505mm
- Protective Film:The film with the customer’s trademark can be customized according to customer requirements.
|Typical alloy||5052 Aluminum Foil|
|Material temper||O, H22, H24, H2*, H18, H1*, H3*, F|
|Typical product||Lunch box, Food container, Food packaging|
Food packaging, lunch box materials, baked lunch boxes
Lunch Box Container Application. 5052 aluminum foil, 3003 aluminium foil, as well as 8011 aluminum foil, are the typical raw material of lunch box. 5052 c
For Lunch Box Container
5052 aluminum foil, 3003 aluminum foil, 8011 aluminum foil, are the typical raw material of lunch box. 5052 container foil used for lunch box has moderate strength, good deep drawability, high gloss. It’s also cost-effective!