8006 Aluminum Foil
- Thickness: 0.012-0.3mm.
- Applications: Take-out lunch boxes, food packaging, container foils.
WhatsApp for Price: + 86 189 5460 7915
8006 aluminum foil is one of the best-selling products of the 8000 series aluminum alloy. It is a non-heat-treatable reinforced aluminum alloy. It is mostly used for container foil products. 8006 container foil adopts the hot-rolling method. The tensile strength is between 123-135. The 8006 container foil product has reached the level of brushing water. The plate shape is flat, and the surface is clean and oil-free.
- High strength, good formability and ductility, good corrosion resistance
- Aluminum foil is non-toxic and tasteless. No toxic and harmful substances will be released after heating. ,
- Recyclable, energy saving and environmental protection.
8006 lunch box aluminum foil has high strength and is made by hot rolling.
3003 aluminum foil and 8011 aluminum alloy foil have low strength. They are made by casting.
The elongation and cupping values of 8006 aluminum foil are higher than 8011, 3003 aluminum foil for lunch boxes. The tensile strength of 8006 container foil is 10 MPa higher than 8011 aluminum foil and slightly lower than that of 3003 aluminum foil.
8006 Aluminum Foil Price
- JC Metal China 8006 Aluminum Foil price = Ingot Cost/Raw aluminum cost + Processing cost.
- 8006 Foil unit price is $/ton,$/kg,$/Pound,$/lbs.
- 8006 Aluminum Foil price will be different as per the below factors. Such as Length, Width, Thickness, State, Surfaces Treatment.
- Business Term: FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DUP…
- Payment Term: TT.LC.TT+LC…
- Core Diameter: 405mm or 505mm
- Protective Film:The film with the customer’s trademark can be customized according to customer requirements.
|Typical alloy||8006 aluminum foil|
|Typical product||Lunch box, food foil, etc.|
1. Used for food and household packaging foil. Medical industry foil and tape foil.
2. Shielding layer of electronics, material equipment and communication cables.
3. 8006 aluminum foil can be used for packaging in cigarettes, medicine, food after being compounded with other materials.