5454 Aluminum Sheet
- Thickness: 0.3-600mm.
- Application: pressure vessels, pipelines for marine facilities, automobile wheels, tanker cylinders.
WhatsApp for Price: + 86 189 5460 7915
5454 Aluminum Sheet belongs to Al-Mg alloy, which is an alloy with strong anti-rust performance. The strength is about 20% higher than that of 5052 aluminum plates. The performance of 5454 aluminum is similar to that of 5154 aluminum. Its corrosion resistance is better than 5154 aluminum plate. So, we often see 5454 aluminum plates in environments with high requirements for rust prevention.
JC Metal China is an 5000 series aluminum sheet supplier. The main type is 5005,5052,5052A,5052B,5059,5083,5086,5182,5252,5454,5754,5A02,5A03,5A05,5A06,5M52 aluminum sheet.
- It shows good corrosion resistance to petrochemical and other media. At the same time, it has good corrosion resistance to industrial and marine atmosphere.
- Suitable for various welding methods. There are few welding cracks.
5454 Aluminum Sheet Mechanical Properties
|Tensile strength σb (MPa)||140-180|
|Conditional yield strength σ0.2(MPa)||≥115|
Specimen Size: all wall thickness
Note: longitudinal mechanical properties of tubes at room temperature
5454 Aluminum Sheet Price
- JC Metal China 5454 Aluminum Sheet price = Ingot Cost/Raw aluminum cost + Processing cost.
- 5454 Aluminum Sheet unit price is $/ton,$/kg,$/Pound,$/lbs.
- 5454 Aluminum Sheet price will be different as per the below factors. Such as Length, Width, Thickness, State, Surfaces Treatment.
- Business Term: FOB,CFR,CIF,DDP,DUP…
- Payment Term: TT.LC.TT+LC…
1–Install wooden pallets. Use steel belts to reinforce them to avoid collisions during transportation.
2–Can be packed as per customer’s requirements.
Aluminum Sheet Plate Before Packing
Aluminum Sheet Plate After Packing
Aluminum Sheet Container Loading
|Typical alloy||5454 aluminum plate|
|Typical products||Fuel tanks, tanker barrels, pipelines for marine facilities, automobile wheels.|
Mainly used for welding structures, pressure vessels, pipelines for marine facilities and automobile wheels.